Warranty: purchased via fatboycanada.com
In normal use we give a 6 month warranty on manufacturing defects on all our Fatboy products. We solve production errors and help you if you have a legitimate complaint that your product does not last as long as you might expect.
Fatboy Canada can choose to repair the product free of charge, send you a replacement item, provide you with a replacement part or refund the purchase price.
Please note that Fatboy products that are not from the North American market are not covered by the warranty.
With normal use we mean:
- You use the products for which they are intended.
- After use, outdoor products will always be stored indoors in case of bad weather conditions.
- You keep in mind that our products are sensitive to water, sunlight, sea and chlorine.
- You will not try to repair broken products yourself. Contact us or your Fatboy dealer immediately.
- You should keep in mind that the filling of our bean bag is elastic and over time, with heavy use, the filling may shrink.
- You should pay attention to sharp objects like nails, screws, scissors, animals claws and more.
Even if your purchase is not covered by the warranty or if the problem was caused by your own use (e.g. moisture or other damage), please contact us. It may be possible to repair the product for a fee or to purchase parts from our online store.
In case of a problem, always contact our customer service via email. Please also always include your purchase information. We will do our best to help you!
Warranty: purchased via Canadian Fatboy dealer
If you purchased your Fatboy product through a reseller, please contact that Fatboy reseller and always provide them with your proof of purchase. They will be happy to help you.
We have the agreement with all our dealers that they handle service requests for the Fatboy products they sell themselves. They will help you in the same way as we would do.