Shipping & Deliveries
We deliver in the provinces of Canada by Loomis Express or Canada Post (small packages only), which offer a fast and efficient service to your door. Loomis Express requires a signature for delivery and cannot deliver to a PO Box.
Please note that we do not ship to the Canadian territories: Northwest Territories, Yukon and Nunavut.
Moreover, due to logistical difficulties in making deliveries to certain remote areas, we reserve the right to cancel your order.
Please allow up to 1 - 2 business days to process and dispatch your order, and allow a further 2-3 working days for Ontario and Quebec orders, or 4-10 days for the others Province.
During holiday or promotional periods (such as Boxing week or Black Friday - Cyber Monday) delivery times can be impacted resulting in delayed shipments. This is due to holiday hours being in effect and significant increases in order volume. Orders placed on, or the day before, a Public Holiday can expect an additional delivery time of a few business days. Be assured that we are working our hardest to get your order out to you as soon as possible.
Once an order has been send to our warehouse we are unable to add/remove/change items in an existing order.
If you have any concerns or made a mistake on your order, please email us within 24 hours together with your order number for reference.
There are a few reasons that can keep us from being able to ship your order.Here are a few possible causes:
* The product(s) you ordered are out of stock.
* You live in a remote area, and we cannot deliver there.
* You specified a PO box as your delivery address. * Unfortunately, we are not able to deliver to PO boxes.
* A payment issue might have occurred when you placed the order.
We always aim to deliver your order within our standard delivery times, but sometimes unexpected factors can cause delays in your delivery.
Here are some reasons your delivery might be late:
* Your order was shipped during our sales and promotions season.
* You ordered more than one product.
* Your order was placed during a Quebec public holiday or a Canadian public holiday. Our main warehouse is in Quebec, and it is home base for each and every one of our products.
* There were unpredictable circumstances beyond our control.
If you live in an apartment building and you need a buzzer code to enter the lobby, please indicate it in the notes of your order. Your order may not be delivered if the delivery person does not have the lobby code.
Also, please note that Loomis Express and Canada Post carriers do not have professional cell phones and do not call before delivery.
Yes, we have a showroom. It is located at 5780 Paré Street, Montreal (QC) and is open to the public from Monday to Wednesday from 9am to 4pm.
You can see, try and buy our products on site.
Yes, you can buy directly from our showroom and leave immediately with your purchases. Fatboy beanbags are filled by hand, in the warehouse adjacent to our showroom.
We only accept debit and credit cards as payment.
Returns & Exchanges
No return, refund or exchange on purchases after 10 days from the date of taking possession. For any return or exchange, proof of purchase is mandatory and the merchandise must be unused, uninstalled, and returned in its original condition and packaging.
- Merchandise can only be returned if purchased online directly from fatboycanada.ca
- Merchandise must be returned within 10 days of receiving your order,
- Merchandise must be in original condition,
- Items listed as FINAL SALE cannot be returned for a refund,
- Shipping charges incurred during checkout are not refundable,
- Customers are responsible for any return costs,
- 15% of the purchase price will be charged for any opened box and/or damaged merchandise.
We do not offer exchanges, please create a return for the unwanted item and place a new order for the product you desire. This will ensure the product is available and gets to you quicker.
To be eligible for a refund, the product(s) must have been bought directly from our Online Shop. You can return most online orders within 10 days from date of receipt.
Please, contact our Customer Service by email to do a return. Indicate your order number in your email.
No, all sale items are final sale and are not eligible for a price adjustment, return, credit or exchange.
As soon as your return package arrives at our warehouse, you will receive an email to confirm that we have received your order. Your refund will generally be processed within 14 days of this date.
Refunds are processed to the same method and currency originally used for payment. Depending on the time of year (holiday delays or closures) and your banking institution, it may take longer to receive your refund.
Unfortunately, we do not refund shipping costs when you return part or all of your order.
Returns can only be created by original purchaser. We do not offer exchanges.
Generally speaking, we warrant our products for 6 months against manufacturing defects. We can’t warranty based on damage caused by misuse, inappropriate use or normal wear and tear, so please follow our care instructions.
In normal use we give a 6 month warranty on manufacturing defects on all our Fatboy products. We solve production errors and help you if you have a legitimate complaint that your product does not last as long as you might expect.
Fatboy Canada can choose to repair the product free of charge, send you a replacement item, provide you with a replacement part or refund the purchase price.
With normal use we mean:
* You use the products for which they are intended.
* After use, outdoor products will always be stored indoors in case of bad weather conditions.
* You keep in mind that our products are sensitive to water, sunlight, sea and chlorine.
* You will not try to repair broken products yourself. Contact us or your Fatboy dealer immediately.
* You should keep in mind that the filling of our bean bag is elastic and over time, with heavy use, the filling may shrink.
* You should pay attention to sharp objects like nails, screws, scissors, animals claws and more, as well as animal bites.
* You do not try to open a bean bag to access filling.
If you purchased your Fatboy product through a reseller, please contact that Fatboy reseller and always provide them with your proof of purchase. They will be happy to help you.
We have the agreement with all our dealers that they handle service requests for the Fatboy products they sell themselves. They will help you in the same way as we would do.
All warranty claims must be made at the place of purchase, or if purchased through fatboycanada.com by sending an email to customer service. Proof of purchase (receipt with date of transaction) is essential for all warranty claims.
No, products purchased outside of Canada (in Europe or the United States for example) are not covered by the warranty in Canada.
It is quite normal that with time, some of our products lose their original color. The loss of color, due to normal wear and tear, is not covered by the warranty.
* Regarding our Stonewashed collection, note that the stonewashed process makes each cover unique ad the colour may differ from the product image. Moreover, depending on the intensity and direction of the light, colours may appear lighter or darker.
* Regarding our Nylon collection, it is for indoor use only.
* Regarding our Velvet collection, this one is for indoor use only.
* Regarding our Stonewashed collection, this one is for interior use only.
* For our Polyester collection (Buggle-up & Headdemock), the color is sensitive to the intense heat, heat waves and high humidity that our Canadian summers can have. In order for the products to keep their color, you must store them indoors when not in use, and/or purchase the Headdemock Cover to protect your hammock.
Shop now. Pay over time with Klarna
With Klarna, pay in 4 interest-free installments. The first payment is taken when the order is processed and the remaining 3 are automatically taken every two weeks.
Klarna is a global payments provider that works with retailers to give customers the smoothest online shopping experience by providing unique payment options and superior customer experience. Klarna has 2,500 employees around the world and is leading the way for alternative payments by serving 70 million consumers and 170,000 merchants.
Select 4 interest-free installments to split your purchase into equal payments, charged automatically every two weeks beginning at the time your order is confirmed (usually the shipment date). No bills are sent - you can simply sit back, relax, and enjoy your purchase.
There are no upfront fees or interest when you pay in installments through Klarna.
When you choose to Pay later in4 interest-free installments, Klarna may perform a soft credit check. This type of credit check will not impact
your credit score.